Our online booking system allows you to register as a new patient, or using the email address you gave us when you registered, request a password, and log on to our diary. Once you’ve logged on you can choose what sort of appointment you would like, who you would like to see, and when you would like to be seen. You can do this anytime of the day or night, 365 days of the year. If you change your mind and would like to cancel or change your appointment – you can do this to! Of course if you would like to speak to us, we are always delighted to hear from you.
Instructions for our online booking
New Patient Instructions
- Go to http://clinicofficediary.co.uk/dhclinic
- Click on the “new patient registration” link below the log on screen
- Fill in the details and then choose the button “choose to register”
- Check your emails. You will shortly find an email from us with your log on (your email address) and a random password
- Return to http://clinicofficediary.co.uk/dhclinic and fill in your new user name (email address) and password.
- Once logged in you will see the appointment list. This is a list of any appointments which have made with the clinic.
- Choose Book new appointment