The team at Davenport House Clinic are thrilled to welcome Nutritionist Emma Carder to our expanding team.
Emma has over 16 years of working as a nutritionist in both the public and private sector working alongside Neurologists, Weight Management Physicians and Diabetologists to name a few.
Emma can help you to get the best out of your food and ensure you are eating the right amount of nutrients. Food that suits one person may not suit another and Emma can look at your diet and advise suitable changes for a healthier and happier you.
Emma can also help if you have special dietary requirements such as allergies and intolerance to certain food groups.
Our dietician and nutritionist can help to make dietary changes for long term health improvements including:
- Weight Loss (Including dietary advice following weight loss surgery)
- Women’s Health e.g PCOS, Menopause, Pregnancy
- Cholesterol Lowering
- Healthy Eating
- Pre & Post Surgery Nutritional Advice
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Including low fodmaps diet)
- Coeliac Disease & Gluten Intolerance
- Bone Health / Osteoporosis
If you have a specific health concern or just have general wellbeing in mind, Emma can help you to improve your quality of life. Contact our Reception team for further information or to make an appointment.
Welcome to the team Emma! We are all really looking forward to working alongside you.